A DREAM COMES TRUE: FINALLY A BOOK ABOUT SYNTROPIC FARMING
OUR BIGGEST PROJECT SO FAR, A MILESTONE FOR SYNTROPIC FARMING
Since September 2017, the core team of Life in Syntropy is eagerly working on creating the most accurate and useful book explaining Ernst Götsch’s philosophy and the framework of Syntropic Farming. Ernst is closely working with the team and validates all content created.
This book will be open source and available globally – as e-book and printed version. Content of this book will be:
- From forest to desert – how 10’000 years of agriculture changed our planet
- The Ernst Götsch story – a Swiss man that plants water
- What is Syntropy?
- From desert to forest – the impact of Syntropic Farming
- The Syntropic Farming Framework: Principles, Fundamentals and Practices
- Global application and examples
So what is our work here?
- write the book, set chapters and content
- orchestrate the contributing authors
- review constantly with Ernst and adapt texts and illustrations/graphics
- design visual representations of concepts and systems,
- are out there taking stunning pictures to illustrate what it looks like
- layout the book to make it a joy to look at and easy to read,
- edit all the content until it’s clean and shiny – and most of all useful and correct
- bring all the bits and pieces together, weave the compelling story
- design a cover and decide on the title
- prepare everything for its launch – on an accessible platform, adding different channels for its availability
- drink lots of coffee and tea to get it all done 😉
The book will be in Portuguese to start with and then immediately translated into English, Spanish and German.
Do you like our work? Want to see more of it? Give us a hand so we can continue to deliver useful and stunning content and connect people globally! Visit us on Patreon today!